[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
• View topic - 100 Jahre 14tes Jhdt. Ronneburg

100 Jahre 14tes Jhdt. Ronneburg

Events arranged by other groups or employers are discussed here. Invitations to events can also be posted here. Available to: registered users, proselyter, medlemmar

Moderator: Johan Sjöberg

100 Jahre 14tes Jhdt. Ronneburg

Postby Ronnie » 16 Jun 2009, 16:58

Hello everybody ...

Even while I did not receive a proper answer to our invitation i'd like to take the opportunity to point out the event taking place during the 11th and 13th of September 2009. :lol:

Most of the Information will be send out via the E-Mail-List and would be postet on (obviously in german first) :roll:

We are all looking forward seeing you guys and ladys (or vice versa) in a couple of month.

All the best !

Ronnie
Ronnie

Re: 100 Jahre 14tes Jhdt. Ronneburg

Postby Peter » 16 Jun 2009, 22:54

Johan - why didn't you see to this?
Mordlysten krigsman, rå och hård i hjertat,
Och med ett samvete som helvet rymligt,
Skall rasa fritt med blodbestänkta händer
Och meja edra friska jungfrur af
Och edra fagra spenabarn som gräs
Peter
Styrelse

Postby Johan Käll » 17 Jun 2009, 09:10

I have contact with both Ronnie and Tino about this. But i still need the drivers estimation of the cost.
Johan Käll
Medlem

Postby Bertus Brokamp » 17 Jun 2009, 13:00

I thought I'd applied for the event, but apparantly not. :)
What E-mail list?
Bertus Brokamp

Postby Ronnie » 19 Jun 2009, 14:53

You did Bertus - also Isis :)

Didn't you get any infos via an E-Mailing-List from 100 Jahre 14tes Orga Mailbox ?

Regards, Ronnie
Ronnie

Postby Bertus Brokamp » 19 Jun 2009, 20:13

I got a related message in my facebook inbox, dunno if that is the official mailing list? It would be a bit awkward since not everybody has facebook. :-)
Bertus Brokamp

Postby Ronnie » 21 Jun 2009, 13:11

No! It's not ... in the next couple of days we will send out some new infos ... I'll post a reminder so that you can let me know if you've got it.

Regards, Ronnie
Ronnie

Postby Ronnie » 18 Sep 2009, 14:36

Hey guys .. thanks again for staying with us on the Ronneburg ! It was a real pleasue and I'm looking forward to see you all again !
Hopefully in Morimondo as the latest date :)

Kind regards,

Ronnie
Ronnie

Postby Johan Käll » 18 Sep 2009, 18:27

It was great being there. Truelly a worthy eclipse of the season.

We are as of now organizing the photos and filmmaterial from the weekend.
Johan Käll
Medlem

Postby Peter » 18 Sep 2009, 20:59

Finished!

Have a look at the gallery here: http://www.albrechts.se/gallery/2009/Ro ... index.html
Mordlysten krigsman, rå och hård i hjertat,
Och med ett samvete som helvet rymligt,
Skall rasa fritt med blodbestänkta händer
Och meja edra friska jungfrur af
Och edra fagra spenabarn som gräs
Peter
Styrelse

Return to Business and Pleasure